1. __________ is my aunt. We often visit __________. ( she )
3. What day is __________ today? — __________ is Thursday. (its)
5. I own a blue bike. The red one isn’t __________. ( I )
6. These new houses are so nice. __________ are very expensive.( them )
7. The fishermen caught a lot of fish, didn’t __________? ( them )
8. Ling Ling is a girl. ____ studies in a primary school. ______ brother lives with
____ and helps ____ with______ lessons. ( she )
9. Mike is my classmate. ____ is good at Engliush . ( his )
10. Kate wants a glass of milk. Will you pass it to ____ ? ( she )
11. What’s the weather like today ? ____ is cloudy. ( its )
1. I ate all ____ sandwiches yesterday.( I ) Can I have one of ____ ? ( you )
2. George has lost ____ ( his ) pen. Ask Mary if(是否)she will lend him ____ . ( she )
3.. Jack has a dog and so have I. ____ ( he ) dog and ____ ( I ) had a fight (打架).
4. The teacher wants you to return that book of ____ ( he )
5. Mr. and Mrs. Green and a friend of ____ are coming to see us. ( they )
6. We are going to Paris to stay with a French friend of ____ . (we )
1. Your football clothes are on the desk.
Please put _________(they，them，their，theirs) away.
2. (We，Us，Our，Ours)_________ English teacher is Mrs. Green.
We all like _________(she，her，hers).
3. (I，Me，My，Mine)_________ can’t get my kite.
Could you help _________(I，me，my，mine)?
4. Tom can’t get down from the tree.
Can you help _________(he，him，his)?
6. We can’t find our bikes.
Can you help _________(we，us，our，ours)?
5. These are _________(he，him，his) planes.
The white ones are _________(I，me，mine).
1. This isn’t________knife. _________ is green. ( she )
2. These are your books，Kate. Put __________ in the desk，please. (they )
3. _______ must look after ________ things. ( you )
4. Wei Fang，is that ________ ruler? Yes，it’s.( you )
5. They want a football. Give __________ the green one，please. ( they)
6. It’s Lin Tao’s bag. Give it to __________. ( he )
7. Is this pencil-box Li Lei’s? No，___________ is very new. ( he )
8. This box is too heavy. I can’t carry _________. ( it )
Don’t worry，Let __________( I ) help __________. ( you)
9. _____ is a boy _____ name is Mike. Mike’s friends like _____ very much. ( he )
10. My sister is in _____ room. _____ is a teacher. ( she )
11. Jane is a little girl. _____ mother is a nurse. ( she )
12. We are in _____ classroom. _____ classroom is big. ( we)
13. My father and mother are teachers. _____ are busy ( them)
14. You are a pupil. Is _____ brother a pupil, too? ( you )
(1)Are these ________(you)pencils?
Yes, they are ________(our).
(2)—Whose is this pencil?
(3)I love ________(they)very much.
(5)Miss Li often looks after________(she)brother.
(6)—Are these ________(they)bags ?
—No, they aren’t ________(their). They are ________(we).
1. Mary works in a book store. _____ likes ______work very much.
2. John and I are in the same school. ______ go to school together.
3. Everybody likes that sport, do ______?
4. She is a friend of _______ . We got to know each other two years ago.
5. Her sister makes all ______ own dresses.
6. I have many friends. Some of_______are good at English.
7. May I use ______ bike? ______is broken.
1. Who’s singing over there ? — ________ is Sandy’s sister.
A. That B. It C. She D. This
2. ________ will spend the summer holiday in Hawaii.
A. She, you and I B. You, she and I C. I, you and she D. Her, me and you
3. Between you and ________, he is not a real friend.
A. me B. I C. he D. his
4. My uncle bought a new bike for ________.
A. theirs B. they C. me D. I
6. Here’s a postcard for you, Jim! — Oh, ________ is from my friend, Mary.
A. he B. it C. she D. it’s
8. Little Baby knows that he should not take the things that do not belong to ________.
A. he B. his C. her D. him
9. Will anyone go on a trip with him ? — Not ________.
A. I B. me C. mine D. he
10. Among those lovely toys, the brown toy dog was given by ________.
A. he B. his C. him D. he’s